Blueberry Matcha Smoothie
by Kelly Lowes, Chef at Raw Gourmet La Vie
This fabulous recipe contains Thai Organic Coconut Milk and Blueberry Extract by Medicine Flower Essential Oils. Everything is so pure and excellent with ingredients that build your health. Please enjoy this delicious recipe from Chef Kelly!
1 13.66 oz. can of Thai coconut milk
3 tbsp. maple syrup
¼ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. lemon juice
½ tbsp. Foodies matcha powder
10 drops of blueberry medicine flower extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 cups ice
Photo: Chef Kelly Lowes
1.Place coconut milk, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and lemon into a high-speed blender. Blend until evenly distributed.
2. Pour ½ cup out of the blender into a measuring cup and set aside.
3. Take the medicine flower extract and add it into the blender and blend until even. Remove from the blender and place it into a large 4 cup measuring cup.
4. Take the ½ cup of coconut milk that you set aside and place it back into the blender. Add the matcha powder and 1 tbsp. of maple syrup as well. Place that into the blender and blend until evenly distributed.
5. Pour that into a measuring cup and rinse the blender out.
6. Put the first batch back into the blender and add 2 cups of ice. Turn the blender on high and blend in the ice. This ice mixed in just turned the mixture into a smoothie.
7. Take 2 decorative glasses and place a large spoonful of the smoothie into the bottom of each glass from the blender. Then place 5 or 6 fresh blueberries on top of the bottom layer. Place a layer of the matcha mix over the blueberries. Repeat this procedure until you fill the 2 glasses to the top.
8. Use 12 oz. decorative clear glasses. Sprinkle the top with coconut flakes and place 1 blueberry on the top.
. . . . . . . .
Foodies Matcha Thai Coconut Milk